Thank you to Tinyexpats for my nomination for the Liebster Award. Go check it out! Some super cute blogs about travelling and general life!
Very quickly, thank you to anyone that actually follows/ reads any of the posts i put out. I never expected anyone to actually read any of them so I am super grateful for all that do! Thank you!
The rules of Liebster Award are:
Acknowledge and link back to the person who nominated you
Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you
Share 11 random facts about yourself
Nominate other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
Give your nominees 11 questions to answer on their blog when they post about the Liebster Award.
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 29, and find line 4. What is the book and does it say?
“Our house came into view and I found the porch light off, the windows dark.” (Twenty-Eight and a Half Wishes)
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Australia or Japan!
3. If you could change one thing about the world, what would you do?
This is a tough one. Only one thing? I would change peoples views on each other. So no one is negative towards another person, that way loads more things would change. Like a butterfly effect maybe?
4. Is the glass half empty or half full?
5. When is the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
I’m fairly certain it was last summer? My partners mum was growing them!
6. What did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a teacher and a mother too.
7. What is your favorite time of the day?
The morning! I am a bit of a morning person (sorry to anyone that has to wake up to me!)
8. What inspires you?
My friends travelling and doing fantastic things with their lives and my family doing big things too (my brother getting married, my mum completed loads of college courses, and my other brothers never seem to let anything get in their way of learning new things)
9. What is your favorite childhood memory?
I’m not sure I can choose just one! Seeing my shadow when I was learning to ride a bike. It was night time and there was a flood light close by and as I got closer to the light on my bike my shadow got bigger and I felt AMAZING!
10. What three things in nature do you find most beautiful? Clouds, the ocean, and animals that work together to survive! Among many other things of course!
Okay, so now 11 facts about myself!
1. I can’t swim
2. I dropped out of college
3. I left home when I was 16
5. I sing everyday (to the delight of my neighbours)
6. I wish I spoke Japanese fluently (among many other languages)
7. I have Fybromyalgia
8. I have four brothers
9. By the end of summer I will have a sister-in-law
10. I LOVE Disney! JUST LOVE IT!
11. I love watching films that make ya think! And love commenting on the cinematography because clearly I’m an expert film critic! (that is complete sarcasm) Now for the bit I am excited about and the bit that I actually found the hardest! Here are some blogs I nominate for the Liebster Award. You should go check them out because I think they all deserve you’re attention!
GO! GO! GO!
5. Doted on
I have been trying to look for more people but everyone has loads of bloggers, you’re all doing so well already! So I am unable to fulfil this completely! Either way, please go and check these guys out! They are all excellent writers and all good blogs to read!