Well, c’mon guys. It’s crazy to say I’m never happy, but I am fairly certain I could be happier.
So, my theory is that I’m not happy simply because I’m not helping others as much as I could. Sure I do my fair share of simple good deeds and sure I will always try my best to help others out, but there is so much more I can do to help!
So (I know you’ll be surprised about this) HERE IS A LIST!:
Things I wanna do to help:
- Remind my friends daily that they are beautiful.
- Hang out with some of the elderly- let’s get chatting!
- Buy strangers more coffee.
- Send more flowers to strangers.
- Leave cool notes at resteraunts.
- Tell bad jokes to customers so they laugh out of pity. (this one is for me really.)
- Encourage friends and family to go further in their lives.
- Drink more tea. (how can this NOT make me happy?!)
Well honestly I thought I’d have a bigger list. Fancy helping me out chums? What do you do to make someones day? Or what has someone done for you that has made your day? Please let me know!
Anyway, I need a career where I get to care for others. I need to accomplish my life goal of making the world a better place one person at a time. It’s like Ann Frank always says “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.”
SO LETS GET TO IT.
To make everyone happy will make me happy too! Smiles ahoy!
(PS- I’m new to Snapchat and I think it’s hilarious.)